Home Insurance

This form of insurance protects your buildings and contents against a variety of losses such as fire, theft, storm,
injuries to domestic employees and injuries to guests or invitees to your home. Cover can also be extended to cover specific valuable items of loss both within or outside of your home.

House in country

We offer tailored packages for your own home, for tenanted homes, holiday homes & unoccupied properties either short term or long term.
We can also offer solutions to those with homes of non-standard construction.

At this time of year it is important that you protest your property against inclement weather.

Click here to download a copy of our Flood protection guidelines.
We also have guidelines  on how to protect your home in severe weather.

These helpful guidelines may help reduce the impact weather events may have on your home.

For further details please contact:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.           Tel: +353 (1) 813 4413